vol. 6 no. 3, 348-357
- Received August 11, 2016.
- Accepted January 30, 2017.
- Published online March 15, 2017.
February 06, 2017
Copyright & Usage
© 2017. Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium provided that the original work is properly attributed.
- Suzan El-Rass1,2,3,
- Shahram Eisa-Beygi4,
- Edbert Khong1,
- Koroboshka Brand-Arzamendi1,
- Antonio Mauro1,2,3,
- Haibo Zhang1,2,3,5,
- Karl J. Clark6,
- Stephen C. Ekker6 and
- Xiao-Yan Wen1,2,3,5,*
- 1Zebrafish Centre for Advanced Drug Discovery & Keenan Research Centre for Biomedical Science, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 1T8
- 2Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A8
- 3Collaborative Program in Cardiovascular Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3E2
- 4Department of Stem Cells and Developmental Biology, Cell Science Research Center. Royan Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Technology, ACECR, Tehran 16635-148, Iran
- 5Department of Medicine & Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A8
- 6Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55902, USA
- ↵*Author for correspondence ( ; )
Usage statistics are calculated at the beginning of each month for the previous month.